Sunday, March 1, 2009

Back to the Blog

After several months of not writing anything here, I am changing the focus of this blog. I recently read Haruki Murakami's What I Talk About When I Talk About Running, and I like his style. I am making no claims for myself. Old Haruki is way more engaging than I am. But still. I am going to talk here only about running, what I am thinking about while I am running, and what I am doing while I'm thinking about running.

That should give me plenty to work with.

I am on the cusp of quitting my newspaper blog. I have been writing about myself and my family for the benefit of the (mostly) good people of greater New London, CT for the past five years and I think I'm done. The comments on the blog can be soul suckingly horrendous, and I no longer want to expose myself and my kids to all of that nastiness. So I'm taking my show over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave thoughts, suggestions, advice or queries. I love comments!